Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Chains & Thangs

It's not unusual for my friends to reach for my accessories when we're getting ready to step out.So in an effort to build up her own accessory collection my homegirl Candice  (check out her food blog here) set out to find some fashionable pieces  of her own. Good food, laughs, and shopping....what more could a girl ask for?  Below are some of the pieces that we found along the way plus some.



I can't decide which is my favorite! The floral pink is talking to me. 

Adding statement pieces to your look is a great way to add character and personality.

Look for pieces that would easily bring together your seasonal transition outfits. Chains and layered floral's are pretty popular in stores right now. 



You can never go wrong with faux pearls. I prefer white for a day look and cream for night. 


 I've been following Amrosia on IG and Youtube for years. This choker designed by her is next on my wish list. So edgy and fierce. One of  a kind. You can purchase it on her online store http://www.brosialove.com/ .


I have been searching for an ear cuff high and low. Found this one at Nordstroms Rack. I like it. But the upper clamp doesn't stay on your ear..... so the search will continue.

 

I like the "I'm still classy" look this necklace gives to the jean button up and pull over sweat shirt.
For a longer neck, you can get away with a chunkier necklace. If you have a shorter neck, less detail on the necklace might be best. Just enough to accent since there already will be enough with this layered look. 


Jazz up a plain t-shirt with a colorful necklace.

Khols
Nordstrom Rack
Torrid
Francesca's

No comments:

Post a Comment